NGE Contracting is part of the NGE group, a major international and multidisciplinary construction company with revenues of 2.5bn Euros, headquartered in Paris (France) and employing over 12,000 staff in 17 countries. We specialize in development and delivery of key infrastructure projects across the globe such as bridges, roads, railways, fiber optic networks, cultural, social and educational living spaces. For the design, construction and deployment of fiber optic and telecoms networks NGE specializes in the implementation of the supporting underground infrastructure. NGE is one of the major players contributing to the implementation of the France Very High-Speed internet plan.
NGE Contracting GmbH is Headquartered in Ettlingen where we will be recruiting around 200 employees by 2022, working on several infrastructure projects across the country mostly in Karlsruhe, Mannheim, Offenburg, and Stuttgart region. We operate an accredited ISO 9001/ISO 14001 quality management system. All of our projects are managed and delivered within this Framework with responsibility for monitoring and compliance falling within the auspices of our Germany Operations Director and Germany Head of HSQE.
The Tender Manager reports to the Commercial Director in Germany:
- He takes care on the tenders coming in from Customer to the German organization.
- He coordinates all inputs from the different internal departments together with the Tendering organization in France and the Sales responsible in Germany.
MISSION & RESPONSIBILITIES
Receipt of the Tender:
- Summary of the customer's requirements and comparison with the internal feasibility, recording and evaluation of the request
- Coordination of the required inputs within the organisation
- Setup and coordination of the necessary internal and external meetings
- Define the technical solution in accordance with the norms and customer requirements
- Define the methodology, rates, execution program
- Specify teams and build financial calculation to determine the technical price
- Evaluate opportunities and risks
- Distribution of the final offer to the customer
- Manage and coordinate customer feedbacks
- Follow up of offer status together with sales
- Coordinate internal communication for the status and final result of the tender